wine-searcher

Wine Name:
Vintage:

Friday 9 December 2011

Beaumont Vintners Ltd: proposal to strike off


Anyone contacted by wine investment company, Beaumont Vintners Ltd, should be aware that the company faces a proposed strike off for non-compliance as the annual return should have been filed on 16th July 2011. The strike off and dissolution of the company is in abeyance following an objection by a third party. 

Following a message from one of their customers, who had had difficulties contecting Beaumont, I phoned Beaumont and spoke to an unnamed 'senior broker', who became rude and agressive when I asked him about the proposed strike and asked to speak to Samuel Philips, the director. 

Beaumont Vintners Ltd store wines in  abonded warehouse at EWGA Ltd in Carnforth, Lancashire. EWGA have no connection with Beaumont Vintners Ltd, apart from offering storage facilities. Anyone with concerns about their wines should contact Simon Thompson at EWGA on 01524-737101. 

I would certainly not buy wine from Beaumont Vintners Ltd.



Response to my email message from Samuel Philips 
(This response was sent on Saturday 10th December 2011. Unfortunately due to the volume of emails I receive I didn't find it until 13th December. My apologies.

The annual return has now been filed with Companies House.)  

Dear Mr Budd

Further to your e-mail below,  I have taken your notes on board.  The problem has now been rectified and will be altered with companies house within 48 hours. The annual return has now been submitted.  All of our clients are welcome to contact EWGA at any time to verify the safe haven of their wine.

If there is anything else I can help you with please don’t hesitate to contact me.


Kind regards

Samuel Phillips
Director
Beaumont Vintners Ltd
54 Fulham High Street
London
SW6 3LQ
Tel: 0203 130 0314


21st January 2012
The proposal to strike off has been withdrawn. However, I'm still receiving messages from the clients who are having problems contacting the company. 


3 comments:

  1. Type Date Description Order
    TM01 10/11/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR STEPHEN CARPENTER

    AP01 10/11/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED SAMUEL PHILIPS

    AD01 08/08/2011 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 08/08/2011 FROM
    83 BAKER STREET
    LONDON
    W1U 6AG

    TM01 09/02/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR RICHARD EVANS

    AP01 08/10/2010 DIRECTOR APPOINTED STEPHEN ROBERT CARPENTER

    AD01 13/07/2010 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 13/07/2010 FROM
    117 DARTFORD RD
    DARTFORD
    DA1 3EN
    ENGLAND

    AP01 28/06/2010 DIRECTOR APPOINTED RICHARD EVANS

    TM01 28/06/2010 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR KERRY BRETT

    NEWINC 18/06/2010 CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
    GENERAL COMPANY DETAILS & STATEMENTS OF;
    OFFICERS, CAPITAL & SHAREHOLDINGS, GUARANTEE, COMPLIANCE
    MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
    ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION

    LATEST SOC 18/06/2010 18/06/10 STATEMENT OF CAPITAL;GBP 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuel Phillips, Where is my 2004 and 2005 Lafite Rothschild which was sold by Anthony Jones to me at the beginning of November 2011. I do nit need to tell you how many times I have called and emailed relentlessly! One minute you have a buying team who need to be contacted, I ask for them and then there is no buying team, then I have to speak to Anthony Jones and cannot get hold of him. Jessica Turner is not at her desk but is emailing me according to Vince who is in Sales in your office on 54 Fulham High Street London?? Samuel Phillips you call me and arrange to meet me and explain why your company will not pay me back for goods readily available in Bond that I have not received. You know who I am get in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete